Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Baby or a Burrito: You be the judge

Here's how this went down:

I worked really late on Thursday night and decided that for my efforts I deserved a super delicious, seven-layer burrito from Taco Bell.

I ate said burrito. Went to bed. Woke up with significantly larger belly.

So Justin and I are either having a child who loves bad Mexican fast food - or we aren't having a child at all, but a very large burrito.

Let's hope for the first.

Pregnancy is going well. We're 15-plus weeks along. We'll keep you posted.

- Kelly

3 comments:

pattik said...

I vote for Pedro for his name.

Scott and Heather said...

Let's just hope that Pedro doesn't toot like his father. I don't think Kelly could endure the exposure of a Double 'Dutch Oven' trick at bedtime. :)

Great idea w/ the blog Johnson's! Lovin' it.

The Pyper Fam said...

Kelly! I just discovered your blog and was SO excited to hear about your little burrito! I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you better! You're looking like one HOT mama! :) Being a mama is so much fun, you will love it! :) check out our blog:
www.thepyperfamily.blogspot.com