Saturday, July 5, 2008

Brennan 5lbs 1oz - Week 1

4 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Kelly....Yeah, yeah, yeah! Congrats on the teeny, tiny little guy. He is SO very small....was he early??? Anyway, he is beyond precious and, believe it or not, it is making me baby crazy again. Just love on that little baby so, so much. And I hope you're feeling and recovering well. Again, congratulations!!!
--Jessy

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

He is so sweet!!! I would have paid good money to have such a little baby. I hope you are surviving. It gets so much easier I promise. I don't think I remember the first 2 months of Olivia's life due to lack of sleep.

Anonymous said...

Oh, could he be any cuter?!?! Can't wait to meet him in person. It was nice to see you this week, Kelly!

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh Kelly! I am so happy for you! He is adorable! He's just so little! :) I love the pictures. You look great and be prepared to love something more than you ever have! I Love his name too! :)Let me know if you are going to be in town for Gen's shower, that we will have for her sometime, eventually! :)